Our client is consolidating its environmental and safety functions into one role and creating an Environmental, Health and Safety Manager position. You will report directly to the President of the North American group.
Company – A major player in the agricultural equipment industry
· A growing $1.3 Billion multinational organization with over 5,000 employees.
· This location has several hundred team members
· Production orders booked out for a year.
· Dynamic CEO who was promoted from within to lead the organization to new heights.
· Outstanding culture focused on safety and the growth of the individual.
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
What you will be doing:
· You will lead corporate program implementation, agency required data collection and reporting, risk assessment, incident analysis, training, and overall program management for two main manufacturing facilities.
· Your work will be both as an individual contributor and in cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement.
· Maintain compliance actions and reporting with all applicable regulations and guidelines established by OSHA, EPA, WDNR, KDHE, DOT, and other applicable agencies. Complete and submit all required regulatory reports.
· Collaborate with operational teams to complete job hazard analysis, PPE hazard assessments, ergonomic assessments, and implement appropriate policies and procedures to mitigate risks.
· Lead incident management process to determine causes, prevention, and corrective measures.
· Prepare, conduct, and track employee training to cover emergency procedures, workplace safety, and other relevant EHS topics.
· Proactively ensure environmental compliance and sustainability initiatives (e.g., air, waste, pollution prevention, chemical inventory, etc.).
· Ensure that Safety Data Sheets (SDS), transportation manifest, data logs, training and testing verifications are maintained and readily accessible.
· Make recommendations, coordinate and assist in the execution of capital EHS projects and purchases to ensure compliance with requirements and completion.
· Manage the tracking and reporting of EHS metrics and measure performance against KPIs.
What they are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in occupational safety, Industrial Safety, Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene or a related field or equivalent knowledge through training and experience.
· 4 years + in an Environmental Health & Safety role in a heavy manufacturing operation, working with heavy sheet metal, welding, painting and assembly.
· Must be able to write technical reports, make presentations to groups of all levels of staff, and have excellent communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
· Open to up to 10% overnight travel will be required, including quarterly to their operations in KS.