About the Role:
IT Senior Analyst – CRM Field Services serves as the MS Dynamics Field Services technical and functional support for the business for all Field Services processes. The selected individual will work with the business leaders to collect, understand, and analyze business demands in a systematic and proactive way. This position will be responsible for technical and process support for MS Dynamics Field Services projects, change requests or issues.
This position will provide leadership and execution in all phases of MS Dynamics Field Services implementations/roll outs and support, including design, configuration, testing, training, and business process change management. This position will work closely with business users and provide both functional and technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, developing and implementing system solutions, business processes reports, and procedures that meet user requirements, with a primary focus on and expertise with Field Services functions.
This position will report to the Senior IT Manager – Dynamics CRM and collaborate with other analysts, consultants, business users, and business stakeholders. This position has no supervisory responsibility.
What You Will Do:
- Creating project deliverables including conceptual designs, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, and documentation for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflow as they relate to MS Dynamics Field Services.
- Develops test plans, coordinates and conducts user acceptance and integration testing of solutions to ensure they requirements before deployment to production.
- Work with other cross functional teams during development and configuration activities to ensure impacts on Field Services areas are evaluated and implemented while following best practices.
- Provide project and team leadership in group activities.
- Must be able to work on requirement gathering and creating functional solution design to address business process, interface and performance requirements.
- Should be able to analyze and validate fitment of a requirement with Dynamics.
- Independently interact with various stakeholders, provide demonstrations, conduct end user trainings and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Must be able to work directly with our end users and lead functional design discussions with business and bridge the gap between business and the IT team.
- Act as an IT liaison with business users to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the design and execution of test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives.
- Assist the offshore technical team to resolve tickets in a timely and efficient manner.
- Act as functional/technical project lead related to mergers, acquisitions, or carve-out activities.
- Individual will be responsible for analysis, integration, testing and support.
- He/she will work with business and IT teams to ensure all issues are resolved quickly.
- Plan and run end user training.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and execute multiple projects concurrently with a global perspective and the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder interests while simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests with excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, relationship management skills, conflict resolution skills, and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 6 years practical, hands-on experience with MS Dynamics for Field Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Finance or related discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience implementing and deploying MS Dynamics for Field Services across different business locations.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in MS Dynamics for Field Services solution designing.
- Knowledge or exposure to Dynamics 365 integrations with SAP a big plus!
- MB-240 Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant certification preferred (not mandatory)
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) Foundation certification.
- Consulting background.