Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Sr Developer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The agency is using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement to build enterprise applications for internal case management and customer service portals.
- We are looking to build an internal development team capable of delivering high business value at a sustainable velocity.
- The right candidate is excited about the capabilities of the Power Platform and how to use it solve business problems. They are a lifelong learner who is interested in learning new ways of doing things. They stay current with Power Platform release plans and compose solutions rather than building everything from scratch.
- Configures Dataverse and Dynamics 365 to meet technical design
- Implements business logic using the right mix of native Dataverse/Dynamics 365 apps capabilities, Power Automate, plug-ins, and Azure Functions
- Builds reusable components using Power Apps Component Framework, Azure Functions, custom connectors, etc.
- Tests solutions to demonstrate the highest quality
- Tracks work item details so that all work is documented and deployable
- 2+ years of experience with developing and configuring Dynamics 365 online and Power Platform
- 2+ years of experience with related cloud technologies such as Power BI, Microsoft Azure, and Azure DevOps
- 1+ years of experience with on-premise Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- PL-400 certification a plus, but not required
- Experience with Government Community Cloud (GCC) helpful, but not required
- Expert knowledge in Dataverse and Dynamics 365 Case Management and Power Apps Portals
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 apps such as Field Service, Customer Voice, and Sales
- Proficient in Azure DevOps Boards, Repos, and CI/CD pipelines with Dynamics 365
- Builds and troubleshoot custom code including plug-ins and Azure Functions
- Proficient in using Azure PaaS services such as Logic Apps, Functions, and Data Factory
- Experience integrating third-party solutions such as DocuSign and ArcGIS
This position requires the resource to work onsite in Indianapolis IN 1-3 days per week during the initial onboarding/ramp-up and then onsite based upon an agreed upon work schedule with the manager.