We are Recruiting on Purpose Drinking Water Treatment Plant – Practice Leader.
A candidate with 10 – 25 years of experience in planning and design of water-related projects, with a focus on treatment facilities and processes, distribution systems, and water resources. Candidate to be involved with a wide range of water infrastructure projects, both locally and nationwide. Projects can include water resources planning, treatment process design and construction, and water distribution, including pumping and pipelines.
Candidate must have experience in the design of water facilities with strong knowledge and background of treatment equipment and pumping systems. Experience should encompass hydraulic evaluations/modeling, conceptual/feasibility studies, preparation of design reports, development of construction drawings and specifications, bidding assistance, and support of office and field-related construction services.
In addition to the technical requirements, the position requires experience with project management. The position will include assistance with client development and management in our Atlanta. GA office.
Minimum educational requirements are a BS degree in environmental, civil, mechanical, or chemical engineering (MS Preferred). A current Georgia PE license or ability to obtain in 3 months is required.
Job #6 – Dam & Floodplain Design Engineer
We are Recruiting on Purpose a mid-level water resources engineer to join our client’s Office in Atlanta, GA. The preferred candidate will have 3-10 years of stormwater, floodplain, and/or dam experience. The individual will work closely with other engineers to lead and deliver water resources infrastructure studies and design projects.
• Leading dam, stormwater, and/or floodplain planning, analysis, and design projects
• Performing H&H analysis, models, and design calculations
• Preparing assessment and design reports
• Contributing to and overseeing development of construction documents and technical specifications
• Providing construction management support and inspection services
• Communicating and interacting effectively with clients and internal team members
• Supporting Hazen’s dam, stormwater, and green infrastructure business development efforts
Education / Experience / Skills:
• 3-10 years of experience delivering and permitting dam, stormwater, and/or floodplain projects
• Bachelor of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering
• Licensed Georgia Professional Engineer (or EIT with ability to become a licensed PE within 1 year)
• Experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-1, HEC-HMS, SSA, Hydraflow, Flow-3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and/or GIS