Are you looking for a professional, yet fun, work culture where your voice can be heard? Want to solve challenging problems for local communities by combining engineering and technology? Are you interested in working at “the place to be”, where your ideas will be recognized, and growth opportunities abound?
If so, we’d like to talk with you about our Drinking Water Engineering role Wisconsin, with flexibility to be based out of our Waukesha, Madison or Green Bay offices.
Qualifications and Skills
You shall possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Civil Engineering (or a related degree)
- Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Wisconsin
- Minimum of 12 years of design and construction administration experience on a variety of water supply projects, with at least 4 of those years in a project management and/or business development role
- Experience with various aspects of water supply engineering including water supply planning studies, well siting, water treatment, water distribution system design (pipelines, storage, booster stations, iron and radium removal, etc.), permitting and construction.
- Experience in client interaction, marketing, business development, proposal development and contract negotiation
- Be team-oriented yet individually driven, have strong communication and interpersonal skills, have advanced problem-solving abilities, and be deadline oriented
We are a 100% employee-owned company. Our flexible working environment, engaged culture, and in-depth training and mentoring program are just a few of the reasons we were named a “Top Workplace” by the Journal Sentinel.
We offer a highly competitive compensation program with a cafeteria-style benefits package that includes:
- Generous personal time off and holiday programs
- Health, dental, vision, life, dependent life and disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Profit sharing / performance bonuses
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Prepaid legal services
- Tuition reimbursement