DISTRICT SALES MANAGER:
The most critical aspect of this role requires attracting, developing and retaining top sales talent. We believe that those who do this best are visionary leaders who lead by example and inspire others to achieve results that are above and beyond what is expected. If you consider yourself just such a leader, we need you on our team!
An effective DISTRICT SALES MANAGER is critical to our success and responsible for leading an assigned district of Sales Professionals. Responsible for ensuring that district performance contributes to the overall plan for their assigned sales region and the company as a whole. They are accountable for strategic sales growth, profitability and accounts receivable performance of their district. Most importantly, the District Sales Manager is the steward of our Go To Market strategy and ambassador of our associates and our culture.
- Develop and educate sales staff on product knowledge, sales techniques and company policies
- Ensure that sales staff develops strategic decision-making skills, with an understanding of how each decision they make impacts the broader business
- Attain established sales targets with a thoughtful NLP business focus. Ensure a continuous pipeline of quality prospect accounts.
- Operate department and assigned personnel within budgetary guidelines
- Develop interpersonal relationships, which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally. Demonstrate awareness of customer needs and establish policies and practices to effectively meet those needs. Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers/vendors and associates.
- Remain current by participating in industry and organization meetings. Attend industry shows and events.
- Develop and present major account presentations. Formulate and analyze information on competition.
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
- Ensures professional communications with customers and that customer issues and concerns are addressed and responded to in a timely manner.
QualificationsHigh School Diploma Or Equivalent
4+ years experience in leadership or supervisory position in foodservice sales