District Sales Manager for Lighting – Northwest
An integral part of our USA Account team, District Sales Manager will assume a leadership role in business development of new and current customers, project sales, product specification, and implementation of successful product launches while achieving sales and profitability goals. The District Sales Manager will report directly to Vice President of Sales and will cover Washington, Oregon, Northern California, Northern Idaho, and Northern Nevada. These assigned territories are subject to change.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with:
- Professional selling skills to exceed sales and profit target.
- Providing excellent customer service including troubleshooting.
- Promote and increase brand awareness through sales and marketing activities.
- Leverage, develop and maintain relationships with distributor and contractor.
- Managing and training people to increased market penetration.
Contact us if you are ready to be part of a committed team for the long term.