Director, Sales – Development & Manufacturing
San Francisco Bay Area
Our client is a global leader in research, development, and manufacturing solutions, serving diverse sectors with over 8,000 professionals. As they bolster their US and European presence, we’re eager to help them onboard top-tier sales talent in the San Francisco Bay Area.
As Sales Director, employ your industry expertise, strategic relationship-building, and business acumen to achieve and surpass sales targets in your territory.
– Strategize for territory optimization and target achievement.
– Build and nurture strong customer relationships.
– Collaborate globally with various teams and fellow Sales Directors.
– Maintain updated records in Salesforce and report to the Head of Sales.
– Represent the company at national & international events.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Bachelor’s/Master’s in a scientific field. MBA/PhD is a plus.
– 2-10 years in sales with a CDMO or similar.
– Demonstrated success in achieving sales targets.
– Experience with CMC development and manufacturing sales.
– Familiarity with a matrixed organization and overseas service delivery.