Director of Scientific Affairs – Consumer Care – Pharma
- Provide medical and scientific review for, educational slides, information for healthcare professionals, and the review of consumer care marketing materials.
- Represent the company at medical meetings, trade shows, advisory boards, meetings at key institutions, and in interactions with KOLs or other medical professionals.
- Work in close coordination with Clinical development, R&D, Commercial, and Regulatory teams.
- Produce position papers on scientific and medical content regarding Company products, competitors’ products and clinical trials, regulatory guidelines, etc.
- May include up to 25% travel (including nights and weekends)
- Develop content as well as supervise others who develop content for scientific accuracy and compliance.
- Develop a plan for working with KOLs and maintain strong relations with these KOLs.
- Supporting the commercial team in interacting with medical professionals.
- Support customer care team answering technical questions regarding consumer products and provide medical input for any suspected adverse event reports.
- Serve as an independent (without commercial objectives) enabler of scientific exchange directly with healthcare professionals, healthcare institutions, and customers
- Provide medical and scientific review of potential new raw materials for Company. Other duties as assigned
- Regular attendance is required
- Communicate effectively with your team, supervision and other departments within the organization and function within a team, promoting positive work environment.
- Advanced degree such as MD/DO, ND, NP, MPH, PharmD, PDH in Nutrition
- Knows and understands Nutraceutical development and research for health care professionals and consumers
- Ability to solve complex scientific problems and to work equally effectively as a leader with external partners, or as a member within a matrixed, team environment.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with scientists on cross-functional projects teams, and comfortable to work at a fast-paced environment.