My client is an established biotech firm and they seek a Director to take on the following tasks:
- Lead, support, and advance the Preclinical Development department.
- Develop and execute the overall strategy for development plans to support all stages of drug development.
- Liaise with internal teams and external collaborators to execute the overall development of drug candidates from research through commercial launch and beyond.
- Design, execute, and interpret nonclinical studies conducted under non-GLP and GLP conditions.
- Effectively communicate nonclinical findings and their relevance to internal teams and regulatory agencies.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in Pharmacology or Toxicology and 10+ years of biotech/pharma experience.
- 5+ years managing scientists.
- Ability to build and foster cross-functional collaborations both internally and externally.
- Experience interacting with FDA and other regulatory agencies and knowledge of regulatory agency guidance documents and white papers.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience.