TITLE: Director of Pharmacy
LOCATION: Grangeville, ID
Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller area where the population is around 50K that offers a low cost of living and plenty of activities in the area but is within a few hours of several large cities.
Position is located in a beautiful area of Idaho that offers around 400 miles of River and has been rated as a Top Outdoor area to live in.
So if you enjoy fishing, hunting, cycling, walking, running or golf then this would be a great place to reside.
With a 50K population the area still remains peaceful and quaint while having several stores for retail shopping, medical facilities and much more.
Below is the details of the position.
What they are looking for:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy & be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Idaho.
• Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of hospital pharmacy experience
• Prefer minimum of three (3) years of supervisory or management experience.
Hours and Compensation potential:
• Position is full time, primarily day shift.
• The range on the position is between 126K-167K depending on experience. Plus eligible for Director Bonus program.
• The facility will offer a full benefit package including some relocation assistance and a 20K sign-on bonus.
What you will be doing:
This position has the responsibility for the coordination, management and organization of all activities and functions of the Department of Pharmacy.
• Coordinate services of Pharmacy through open and active communication with the medical staff, nursing staff and other hospital staff via individual contact as well as active participation on the following committees: Pharmacy and Therapeutics, and Quality Assurance.
• Review, revise, monitor and institute policies and procedures as needed to maintain and improve the delivery of pharmaceutical care.
• Prepare annual budget, project budget increases secondary to new therapeutic agents, and monitor the department’s operations so that the department may stay within budgetary guidelines.
• The position reports to the COO and the hospital is around 150 beds and is a Level 3 Trauma, Level 2 Nursery and Level 2 Stoke Center
• Position oversee 19 FTE’s(consisting of Pharmacist, Oncology Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacy Technicians)
• Systems currently using(Medi-tech, Microsoft Office Suite, Mosaic, ePARS, PMP, PolicySTAT, Omnicell). Department does 60-80K doses/month.
• Opportunity to develop staff. Need ability to develop short and long range goals that provide leadership and direction of the department.
• Projects include a rebuild a Pharmacy Module, Build an outpatient Pharmacy Diabetes Program,