Our client is a leader in the commercial construction industry in Northern Arizona and well-known for exceptional service and high standards. Their growth has created a new opportunity for a Director of Operations for their Civil Operations.
The Director of Operations will oversee and manage all aspects of this growing Civil Division. Responsibilities include directing departments such as estimating, project management, field operations, and equipment operations. The role involves planning and overseeing construction operations, approving material and equipment needs, analyzing project success through job costing and scheduling, managing existing customer accounts, and ensuring growth objectives are met with efficient, safe, on-time, on-budget, and high-quality project completion.
Responsibilities will include:
· Leading and responsible for the Civil Operations which includes managing multiple employees in project management, estimating, operations and accounting.
· Work with executive team to ensure growth and strategic objectives are met.
· Ensure all projects are completed and in budget and meeting customers’ expectations.
· Work with business development to identify and initiate new business opportunities.
· Oversee existing customers and identify new opportunities.
· 10+ years of Sr. Leadership position leading operations within the civil construction industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or similar
· The right candidate should have outstanding organizational and leadership skills and be able to set priorities and lead multiple initiatives while providing leadership for the entire group.
· Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
· Strong technical writing, analytical, and communication skills
Compensation and benefits:
· $125K to $165K plus bonus
· Relocation assistance – come live in the cool Ponderosa Pines in Arizona! Flagstaff offers stunning natural beauty, four seasons, a vibrant cultural scene, low crime rate, strong sense of community, diverse outdoor activities, sustainability initiatives, access to national parks, quality healthcare and education, and a unique local cuisine.
· Full benefits including health, dental, and vision care
· Matching 401K plan
· Paid time off including vacation, holidays, sick and personal days