Our client is looking for a highly professional communicative leader to help lead a team of nurses. The ideal candidate will help unify goals through the facility with a focus on giving excellent hospitality and customer service.
- Active registered nurse license, required to be in good standing.
- Experience working in Assisted Living, Memory Care, or other care facilities is ideal but not required
- 3+ years of experience providing leadership to nursing staff
- Demonstrated ability to give excellent customer service and hospitality skills
- Establishing goals and policies for the nursing department
- Create and enforce compliant healthcare policies
- Experience creating reports and conducting assessments
- Managing the budget and expenditures
- Communicate and collaborate with families, residents, physicians, and third-party vendors
- Participate in creating and following resident care plans, encouraging nursing staff to make good decisions regarding residents’ health
- Experience with training and coordination of staff, with a strong passion for proper training and onboarding of staff
- Strong computer skills with the ability to utilize a variety of electronic devices.