We are searching for a Director of Medical Affairs with a depth of experience in epilepsy to lead the epilepsy portfolio for a global pharmaceutical leader. The Director of Medical Affairs will provide leadership to clinical development as well as provide epilepsy expertise in advance data generation, publication, and medical education initiatives.
Requirements for The Director of Medical Affairs – Epilepsy:
- MD, board certified in neurology with clinical specialization in epilepsy
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with product launch experience preferred
- Track record of academic achievements and publications
- Record of success, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Experience in complex problem solving, leadership through influence, and building support diverse stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to be strategic and forward-thinking to enable execution of critical objectives
- Strong budget management and project management skills
- Strong business acumen
Responsibilities for the Director of Medical Affairs – Epilepsy:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to stakeholders in interactions and communications with external customers, thought leaders, strategic alliances, key organizations, and institutions. Maintain external orientation by participating actively in external events and conferences
- Translate the strategic plan and vision of the epilepsy portfolio to develop research and study designs for the generation and delivery of high quality, scientific evidence, meeting the product lifecycle on time and on budget.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, management, and functional area leads to develop strategic and aligned medical affairs plans for epilepsy, communicating and representing these plans to upper management and senior leadership.
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer