We are searching for a Director of Business Development for a rapidly growing biotech company focused on diagnostic histopathology. This technology is revolutionary in diagnosis and treatment of disease. As the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for all product strategy, opening new and innovative market strategies and opportunities. This role can be remote but candidates should be willing to travel to the Los Angeles office 2-3 days a month.
Requirements for Director of Business Development:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in applicable life sciences discipline , advanced degree and MBA preferred
- 8+ years experience in developing business strategy of diagnostic software products. Any experience in histopathology, with a strong understanding of the industry’s competitive landscape greatly preferred.
- Experience developing customer – product pipelines, go-to-market strategies and pricing models.
- Experience in Anatomic Pathology Workflow – APW, Digital Pathology Workflow – DPW, clinical client journeys preferred
- Strong business acumen with a track record of accomplishment developing relationships that include academia, laboratory groups, and pharmaceutical companies
- Experience establishing strong and enduring KOL’s, industry associations, interest groups and fostering organization relationships.
- Success identifying and prioritizing leads based on company priorities, and products’ offering – volumes, pre-deployed hardware, assay types, etc..
- Career experience overseeing and manage business proposals that cover strategic, technical, financial, commercial and legal aspects
- Experience using market intelligence to identify, evaluate and facilitate opportunities.
- Demonstrated success developing and driving strategic plans
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Occupational Category: 41-4011 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer