Our client is the global leader in solutions that drive measurable results for their clients around the world. We’re a global leader in sales incentives and employee, channel and customer engagement.
The Business Development Director is an individual contributor and is responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, developing relationships, and understanding the customer’s critical business strategies within their given accounts then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help achieve the customer’s business objectives.
· Must be currently located within the specified market as this is a hybrid role and the requirement is to be in the office when not in the field.
· Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies – NO MORE THAN 3-4 JOBS IN THE PAST 10 YEARS.
· Clear history of new business development selling marketing solutions, or professional business services * Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
· Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
· Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
· Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
· Four-year college degree is preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required; Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications a plus
Base Salary is $135K (non-negotiable) plus commissions. (175k -225k 1st year OTE)
Business Development Directors are automatically eligible for a full suite of performance management reward programs, including an annual President’s Club travel award. Other benefits include car allowance, company laptop, mobile device reimbursement and full expense account for client entertainment.