TITLE: Director Behavioral Health Services(Nursing)
Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• MSN and Ohio RN license required.
• Someone with at least 5 years of Behavioral Health experience (with at least 4 years in a leadership role).
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full time day shift.
• The range is between $109K-$138K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package including relocation assistance.
What you’ll be doing:
• Has twenty-four hour accountability for the oversight of Behavioral Health unit of the HealthCare System.
Includes therapies, psychiatric social work, partial hospitalization program, psychologist, teachers, The Recovery Center, complementary medicine and court diversion.
Oversees and effectively manages operational functions of planning, staffing, scheduling, evaluating, monitoring and reporting.
• Position reports to the COO whom is well respected. Great staff to work with. Department has 2 Managers, an Administrative Assistant and around 75 employees.
• Service lines include: inpatient hospitalization, outpatient behavioral health/therapeutic services, anger management, employee assistance, court diversion, ER/Psych nurses, and The Recovery Program (drug/alcohol).