Our customer is looking for a candidate local to the Collegeville PA area for a Hybrid role (2 days home 3 days on site). The candidate will be responsible for growing the B2B online retail portion of the company business. This includes all of the Day to Day activities, re-building the store, and drive online traffic.
What will you do in this role?
- Create the digital marketing strategy and plan that is designed to support customer retention, increase online revenue, and increase lead generation through our online properties
- Deliver on key metrics, including online user growth, online revenue growth, and qualified lead generation
- Manage the digital marketing, digital merchandising, and user experience functions
- Develop, launch, and measure the performance of various digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for collaborating with other management teams in the development of go-to market plan, including the product offering, pricing, and promotional activities
- Assume a leadership role in the designs of our upcoming upgrade to our website(s), new mobile apps, and additional digital customer experience properties
- Create and implement standard digital operating procedures for management of key functions related to the website and other customer-facing online tools
- Hire and train digital store associates
- Manage the company’s online user experience that focuses on delivery of our successful customer experience digitally
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What you will bring to the role:
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management or related discipline
- 3-5 years of digital eCommerce experience with progression of responsibility. Including ownership of online stores
- Experience in successfully driving increased demand online through the use of SEO and online advertising
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO/PPC/Analytics and marketing automation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and/or similar digital marketing and analytics platforms
Benefits for full time employees include medical, dental vision, disability, and life insurance after 30 days. 401K company match after 60 days.