Manager of Digital Analytics
Location: Hybrid – 50% in-office and 50% remote
Position Type: Full time salaried + great benefits
Pay: $90-120K + 7.5%-15% org-wide bonus + 20 days’ PTO
Residency: Candidates authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply, including OPT-EAD and similar with at least 1 year remaining.
We are seeking an innovative Digital Analytics Manager for our Fortune 1000 retail franchise client.
As analytics manager, you will help define and identify Key Performance Indicators, pull from multiple data sources to gain actionable insights, and translate complex reports into simple explanations for excutive stakeholders who you will present to. This includes clickstream (Google) analytics, data lakes like Snowflake, and other internal ecommerce data.
Visualization and data storytelling are equally part of the role, as well as answering business questions based on ad-hoc analyses and deep dives. Driving innovation in the areas of predictive analytics, personalization, and recommendations will also be a key focus for you and your team.
You should be familiar with data science principles and comfortable playing with Python, SQL and other data analysis tools as well as reporting in PowerBI, Data Studio etc.
You will have at least 1 direct report and will report to the director of analytics.
Your day to day:
- Oversee digital analytics tracks across all Lines of Business.
- Identify and use statistical and analytic methods to support quantitative and qualitative findings and recommendations.
- Collaborate with BI and Data Service teams to enhance and generate deep insights about customer segmentation, attribution, products, and service usage, and identify patterns across all digital and non-digital platforms.
- Develop and recommend additional KPIs to deliver meaningful insights.
- Identify and define unique opportunities based on market trends, analytics, and reporting.
- Lead incorporation of actionable metrics into strategic, operational, and tactical plans and roadmap initiatives.
- Contribute to the digital roadmap by outlining and prioritizing evolving data needs, integrations, and tools.
- Research and identify customer friction points and provide data-driven recommendations on user experience optimization.
- Define, implement, and improve data connectivity between all systems like Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Big Query, Google Analytics 360 (GA360), Salesforce, Data Bricks, Snowflake.
- Coordinate with the Digital Experience teams to ensure data analyses contribute to future initiatives on the product roadmaps.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, Statistics, Analytics, Engineering, Business Administration or related field, Master’s degree preferred – or equivalent experience.
- General Marketing proficiency with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Marketing, Operations or IT.
- Exceptional knowledge conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses utilizing best-practice analytics techniques.
- Working knowledge in R, Python, SQL(MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL,etc), AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Big Query, PowerBI, Data Bricks, Snowflake, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to present compelling reports to stakeholders at all levels including C-level executives.
Click Apply to see if this is the next step for you!