Are you an organized DevOps Engineer with strong leadership, flexibility, and communication skills? Do you want to be part of a global team responsible for designing infrastructure and automated systems to support distributed architecture, developing tools to manage configuration and deployment of large server clusters, and forecasting and planning for the infrastructure needs of a fast-growing SaaS company?
We are contracted with a leading, global IoT Automation & Solutions Company that helps multi-site customers automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. This innovative company provide an integrated IoT platform which includes proprietary sensors, controls, software and AI to monitor, automate and optimize facilities, equipment and processes.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• BS in Information Systems or Computer Science, related field experience, or both
• Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
• Experience with large scale global Products, services and security
• Extensive experience in cloud technologies ( AWS )
• Experience with Task automation, increasing efficiencies, costs savings and reducing error in an online environment
• Proficient with Git, Docker, Docker Compose and Swarm
• Knowledge of database design, sharding, replication, scaling and administration (MySQL, MongoDB,Neo4j, InfluxDB, Redis etc )
• Proficiency with Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service, Jenkins
• Experience with Streaming Platforms and Message Brokers ( Kafka ) is a big plus
• Experience with MQTT, Protobuf and Avro is a big plus
Visa sponsorship Available