Precise Resource, Inc. is a leading privately held Woman Business Enterprise specializing in Executive Search and HEAD HUNTING services for Fortune 500 clients across the United States. One of our more prestigious clients has asked our assistance in seeking DevOps Engineer to join their IT organization in the organization.
We’re seeking someone with out-of-the-box thinking and a knack for problem-solving to help us build the future of patient care for our client’s customers. You’ll work directly under our Chief Technology Officer and leave you in charge of brainstorming creative solutions while also adept at coordinating projects across different departments. The perfect candidate will have both technical expertise and excellent planning skills so that they can thrive on team efforts–and we think you fit the bill!
This is an interesting opportunity for those who are looking to make their mark by helping shape what comes next: depending upon how business needs may change over time, this role requires experience working within many teams simultaneously (from product development all the way up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualise and develop new monitoring and enhance existing monitoring and alerting of the platform, infrastructure and endpoints for reporting
- Provide primary support for Microsoft Azure production and development infrastructure, IIS / Web Apps and Firewall environments
- Provide key input towards future infrastructure/environment designs of the business product line.
- Work closely with development teams to improve services, infrastructure updates and application releases
- Automation of tasks for improved speed and reliability
- Implement, maintain and improve CI/CD DevOps Pipeline processes and tools
- Troubleshoot production issues and continued documentation of runbooks
- Bacholer of Science degree in (Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science) or work experience equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in software development, DevOps, IT admin or similar technical role
- Windows Server Administration / IIS / Azure Web Apps
- New Relic experience
- Redis Cache / State Server experience
- Cloudflare firewall / load balancer experience
- Microsoft Azure cloud experience with networking, security groups, IAM and reporting
- Database administration or scripting with MSSQL
- SignalR experience a plus
- Worked with Continuous Integration tools like Packer, Jenkins, Drone or equivalent
- A solid Microsoft engineering background with fluency in Java, Ruby, Python or PHP
- Coding experiencing with C++ and / or C#
- Use of automation tools like Chef, Ansible, or Puppet