Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Completion of an accredited CT program, CT (ASCP).
• Experience required with GYN/non-GYN screenings & fine needle procedures. Experience with Cytology specimen processing a plus.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time, day shift(8am-4:30pm), no weekends, no holidays.
• The range is between for $56K-$78K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package and sign-on/relocation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Will prepare, exam, and provide diagnostic judgment on gynecologic and non-gynecologic specimens received for cytology evaluation.
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and Director is looking for someone that is a team player.
• Cytotech will work with state of the art instrumentation in a completely renovated(a few years back) Lab. Equipment used includes Thin Prep processors, Thin Prep imager, Leica stainer, SoftPath. Prior Cytotechs have struggled with pace (and therefore quality & accuracy) in this position(this is a high volume lab).