Join an international group with 214+ employees based across 6+ countries that
is growing fast and undertaking a transformation project. Part of a Diploma PLC
(www.diplomaplc.com) a FTSE 250 company.
The Customer Support Associate will promote sales and customer satisfaction
growth by the provision of focused and productive communication with
customers. The role will encompass all administrative and customer service
functions (including order / quotation processing) essential to the running of
the LJR Electronics sales operations.
Company Sales, Quote Conversion, Gross Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
• Supply formal quotations as needed promptly and accurately.
• Process customer orders, review contracts and PO acknowledgements.
• Ensuring documentation complies with export policy, regulations &
• Maximize margin potentials through market pricing and efficient quoting.
• Deliver pro-active and regular communication with our customers.
• Co-ordinate the delivery of value adding technical support to customers.
• Provide marketing ideas and support business media promotions.
• Provide the customer with the following customer service KPIs: answer
phone <3 rings; acknowledge and reply to customer correspondence
within 1/2 day of contact, No longer than 24-hour response time for larger
quotes (unless working with the VP of Supply Chain for pricing) customer
• Ensure adherence to business processes and internal audits in
accordance with LJR procedures.
• Management of intercompany sales and warehouse transfers where
• Liaise between LJR operations and the customer.
• Process, acknowledge and assign product returns via the operating
• Support Inside Sales with processing of quotations, sales orders and
administration of accounts when needed.
• Support a positive working culture.
• Embrace and leverage company’s continuous improvement culture.
Ability to influence and inspire without direct line authority.
• Innovative, creative and comfortable challenging the status quo.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Confident and comfortable with numbers.
• Competent with IT systems, such as CRM and ERP.
Education and Experience:
Education in administrative, mathematical and/or business subject.
• Strong Microsoft Background (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Strong data analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Interconnect product experience or working in a similar distribution
industry as LJR Electronics a plus.
• Experience with processing of export shipments a plus.