We are seeking a CT Technologists for an outpatient imaging center in the great Denver metropolitan area. This is a full time position with benefits.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- ARRT mandatory, CT board registry desired
- 1-2 years CT experience
- Perform CT procedures as ordered
- Escorts patients to a treatment room and assists with dressings as necessary
- Completes all paperwork necessary to ensure timely delivery of CT services
- Explains procedures to address patient concerns and questions
- Practices radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff
- Competitive hourly pay rates of $35 to $48 per hour, depending on experience.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation assistance.
- Full benefits package- medical, dental, vision, term life insurance, AD&D, EAP, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, PTO and holiday pay.
- There are also options for voluntary income protection benefits i.e. supplemental life insurance, accident, and critical illness, profit sharing 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and discounted imaging services.