Seeking CT / MR Field Service Engineer with 3+ years experience servicing multi-vendor general x-ray, medical imaging equipment to include CT, MR, etc. Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
CT / MR Medical Imaging Equipment Specialist
- Minimum 3 year’s applicable experience (5+ years preferred)
- Experience servicing and troubleshooting multi-vendor general medical X-ray & medical imaging systems to include CT / MR (GE, Philips, etc.).
The ideal candidate(s) should have at least 3-5+ yrs experience in the field as a multi-vendor CT/MR, x-ray / Imaging Field Service Engineer, AA degree or higher in Electronics Tech required or Military equivalent. Experience is required servicing multi-vendor medical imaging equipment, specifically CT / MR. Outstanding customer service skills.
Fantastic benefits include:
– Competitive salary (non-exempt) based on specific experience on multi-vendor CT/MR and medical imaging equipment systems.
– Corporate Vehicle – Fleet Program – You receive a new car ($45 per week cost to you) all inclusive of gas, tolls, service, insurance and more. You can use for business and personal usage. It is estimated to be a $15,000.00 annual value or you can also opt out and receive a corporate van.
– There are other perks like “be well” reimbursement of $300/year for health/fitness classes and related items.
– 5% target annual performance bonus.
– 4 weeks vacation (PTO) to start – – with 5 paid floater holidays pro-rated first year and 6 paid standard holidays. At the start of your third year, you get a 5th week of vacation.
– 100% match of your first 6% 401K (20% vesting of the matched amount each year).
– Choice and flexibility in healthcare, insurance, and savings benefits/programs. Other perks include up to $300/year reimbursement for health/fitness classes and related items.
All candidates are subject to drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid US drivers’ license, clean driving record, and must pass criminal background and drug screening.
Must be able to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.