Customer Service Representative
Printing & Packaging CSR & Account Manager
Reports To: Client Services Director
The Customer Service Representative & Account Manager will report tothe Client Services Director.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing job assignments from
purchase order through manufacturing until ready for final billing. The Customer Service
Representative facilitates communication between the customer and all departments on all
project information. They provide quality minded efficient and prompt service to all customers,
assists in retaining present work and present customers, and assists in obtaining new work and
new customers daily.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for working directly with customers, sales and production to ensure jobs are
• Ensuring excellent relationships between production, vendors, sales and customers
requiring strong organizational work habits, good judgment, excellent communication
skills, and follow-through on time-sensitive activities.
• Create job tickets for all product operations in electronic management system as well as
work with purchasing to order raw materials; scheduling any outside services, work with
department managers to schedule and track projects through the production process.
• Personally, act as the representative on behalf of the customer in all activities.
• Must be able to appropriately communicate and interact with customers and production
managers on a day-to-day basis.
• Good judgment, an eye for quality, and knowledge of printing are necessary.
• Must be able to read and interpret customer specifications.
• Individual must be able to handle administrative activities, maintain records, reports, and
• Candidate should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Candidate should be proficient with basic computer skills including being able to develop
spreadsheets for data analysis.
• Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, time management skills, troubleshooting
skills, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented. Additionally, good follow through, good
planning/organizations skills, and decision-making skills are a must.
• Individual must be able to always act in a professional and respectful manner to all
internal and external customers.
• English language required.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as Customer Service Representative in a web and/or sheet-
fed printing company, or minimum 2 years’ experience in direct mail or, a 4-year degree
in printing management from an accredited college.
• Preferred 2+ years of previous customer service and/or printing experience.
• Preferred 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Competitive pay commensurate with experience.