To administer the Company’s credit policy and procedures across all business and product sectors operating within North America.
- Support North American based trading and operations staff in approving credit terms for sale transactions.
- Perform all counterpart credit reviews in accordance with the Company’s credit policy.
- Maintain counterpart data files and credit limit details in the SAP and Insight databases.
- Communicate credit policy violations / exceptions to traders, senior mangers and support personnel.
- Monitor counterpart contract language for compliance with credit requirements.
- Maintain guarantees and other credit support documentation.
- As needed, accompany traders / marketers during offsite visits with counterparts.
- Support New York based Treasury & Finance staff as needed.
3-5 years in a corporate environment
3-5 years of SAP
Background in finance and credit
Strong Spreadsheet skills
Experience in Commodities a big plus
- College degree in finance, accounting, or business (or equivalent work experience).
- Strong credit background, analytical skills, and an understanding of commodities or wholesale distribution.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, strong computer skills (particularly spreadsheet applications).
- Prior credit management experience is a plus.
- some travel (minimal required)