Cost Accounting Manager A $ 500 Million + , multi -location, heavy manufacture is searching for a Cost Accounting Manager . Cost Accounting Manager will lead the Company in re-vamping the entire Cost system while applying cost principles to analyze cost information and prepare cost closings .
Salary $ 100,000.00 – $ 125,000.00 + Bonus
Duties and Responsibilities
- daily inventory roll forward to track high-level inventory balances.
- inventory workpapers for weekly borrowing base.
- for setting up the monthly Standard Costs .
- and analyzes inventory information to prepare entries to GL Inventory accounts, documenting inventory transactions.
- and analyze the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
- labor and overheard analysis and capitalized variances monthly.
- closely and partner with Inventory control team to monitor, track and improve inventory accuracy.
- variance analysis such as purchase price to cost variance, cost revaluation, invoice to PO price variances.
- with operations to ensure Bill of Material accuracy including knowledge of cost reduction impact on financials.
- process integrity with manufacturing and inventory while working with cross-functional peers to resolve process issues.
- relationships with manufacturing and accounting peers to address information reporting needs.
- accounting schedules routinely and as requested for internal and external reporting requirements.