My client is a well established and stable manufacturer of custom automated manufacturing / processing equipment, who firmly believes in creating a good work / life balance for its employees. They presently have several Controls Engineer openings due to good business growth. Extremely low employee turnover.
The company offers an exceptional suite of world class benefits, a generous PTO plan, paid overtime for its salaried employees, and continuous career growth potential. First Shift only. Company is not a 24/7/365 work environment.
The Controls Engineers Will:
- Design, develop, and produce custom control systems using Siemens PLCs
- Work a reasonable work load of projects.
- Have a life outside of the plant.
- Have a long-term career working with interesting technology.
- BSEE or an Associate degree with a combination of coursework and experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of controls and electrical systems design experience with industrial process automation is required.
- Experience with Rockwell, AB ControlLogix, and/or Siemens S7 PLCs is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of and designing systems to meet CE, UL, CSA conformance is a must.
- Experience in installing, start-up and commissioning of automated machinery is preferred.
COMPENSATION: Salary range DOE from $65K to $115K plus annual bonus up to 5% and paid overtime (straight time) for working over 45 hours.