The Controls Engineer will oversee the production of various types of equipment (AutoCAD) and systems (Siemens and Allen Bradley) for a large stable-manufacturer experiencing incredible growth.
- Assist in the design of control systems
- Troubleshoots problems with processes and hardware
- Plans preventive maintenance
- Coordinates with others in order to determine problems and implement solutions
- Provides technical assistance and coding for designing and/or setting up systems.
- Manages relations with vendors
- Defines performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in a related field
- Experience in setting up or designing HMI and/or PLC’s