Controller – $130K to $150K plus 20% bonus
We are partnering with a stable company who is seeking a Controller to join their team this year! This role is located in a very nice, centrally located area in Phoenix and the position will be on-site and reporting to a CFO. This is a role open due to promotion.
- Supervise the daily accounting operations ensuring compliance with company policies and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Analyze and reconcile all general ledger accounts and bank statements to ensure financial information is available and accurate
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare consolidated financial statements, monthly management reports and annual footnote disclosure
- Manage treasury functions including daily cash activity, reporting and reviewing bank reconciliations, and providing timely information to management and owners
- Oversee AR and AP processes including invoice review, scheduling invoice payments, billings etc.
- Coordination of audit activities including schedules
- Manage HR and payroll activities including preparation of commissions, bi-weekly payroll, and 401K contributions.
Offers the following
· Great work/life balance
· Stable work environment with great co-workers
· Paid healthcare insurance
· Matching 401K plan
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in management role
- BS/BA degree in Accounting
- CPA required
- ERP and intermediate to advanced excel skills.