Position: Controller – Manufacturing
Location: Roxboro, NC
MFG CONTROLLER WITH CPA – WANT TO MOVE TO NORTH CAROLINA?
A successful global manufacturing company is seeking a Controller (with CPA) to be the company’s main financial point of contact at their North Carolina location.
The person in this position will report professionally to the U.S. General Manager and work in a matrix’d relationship with company’s CFO.
This is a wonderful opportunity to play a key role with an established manufacturer, with a great professional growth potential.
· Oversee accounting and finance functions in the U.S. for European manufacturing operating in North Carolina. Some areas of focus: budgeting, FP&A, pricing, cash-flow, cost accounting, vendor’s and contract management, contract billings, inventory control and purchasing.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
· 3-5 years of accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
· CPA or professional certifications are a plus
· Familiarity with accounting under US GAAP, and cost accounting.
· IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) a plus
· Proven skill in working capital management
· Experience working with domestic and foreign banks (plus).
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects to meet deadlines, often working as a member of a cross-functional team
· Must also have advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, and have familiarity with ERP systems
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment