ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Interface with corporate Human Resources personnel in the development and implementation of all benefit and personnel policies.
- Supervise and train Accounting Assistant in the processing of all payroll information and employee payroll deductions.
- Periodically audit the payroll information for accuracy.
- Authorize all purchase requisitions and purchase orders and interface with corporate controllers as needed on large purchases.
- Supervise the accounts payable function and review all invoices and account charges.
- Monitor all invoices for correct accounting of Sales and Use Taxes.
- Authority to request various bids as needed in accordance with purchasing guidelines and evaluate all quotes.
- Develop new ways to computerize information and improve data management.
- Interface with corporate Information Systems personnel on all new computer purchases and software programs and assist in maintaining computer equipment.
- Support MOS by overseeing the reporting of measurables and updating of reports.
- Assist with Human Resources in the absence of the Human Resource Manager.
- Calculate cost savings and paybacks.
- Authorized to maintain and oversee the MSDS system.
- Authorized to initiate actions to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to product, processes, and quality system.
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.