Primary responsibility is to monitor and control plant accounting functions. Manages cost accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable groups. Monthly financial reporting and comparison of results vs. business plans is required.
· Responsible for directing and coordinating the work of a number of accounting associates in several aspects of accounting
· Prepare monthly financial and various detailed analyses
· Participation in monthly closing, including control, analysis, reconciling and issuance of monthly financial statements
· General ledger management
· Product costing and profit analysis
· Fixed Assets management
· Budgets and forecasts
· Governmental reporting
· Assist in audits by external and internal auditors
· Performs additional responsibilities and provide assistance as requested.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND JOB INFORMATION:
The Controller must give reasonable assurance that plant accounting processes conform to set standards and guidelines. Analysis of the process and product is essential to understanding and reporting on the business.
Associates at all levels must maintain their roles and responsibilities as outlined within company’s policies and procedures to ensure compliance with IATF6949, ISO-9001 and ISO-14001. These industry standards are necessary to ensure continued Customer Satisfaction in relationship with our philosophy of Continuous Quality Improvement.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: .
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting
· 3 to 5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
· Fluent in Microsoft Excel and Word applications
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and procedures
· Committed to team success through reliable attendance, accuracy and speed
· Able to work cooperatively within the team as well as with members of other teams to meet goals