TITLE: CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR / PROJECT COORDINATOR
AREA: Overland Park, Kansas
SALARY: $ 65,000
Our client is a designer and supplier of large equipment used in the oil & gas powerhouse,
paper mills, & chemical plants industries. The installed customer base includes many Fortune 500 Companies. We have customers and installations worldwide and our equipment is used in a variety of industries.
The company has fabrication partners located all over the world and we work together to provide superior designs, products and services to meet the needs of our customers.
We are looking for a professional self-motivated individual to join our team as a Contract Administrator / Project Coordinator. In this position, you will help our team maintain excellent customer and vendor relationships.
The Contract Administrator / Project Coordinator will perform the following duties:
· Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Contract Legal Administrator or relevant role.
· Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
· Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
· Detail oriented, having superior abilities to identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
· Experience with MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
· Knowledge of contract law, legal experience.
· Previous work experience in a manufacturing, engineering, or fabrication environment.
· Excellent people skills
· 2+ degree is a plus.
If you want to be considered for this position, then send your resume in MS/Word format or PDF as an attachment for immediate review.
This candidate needs to be focused, detail oriented, a problem solver, self-starter and a team player that can fit into a professional organization. This is a great company where your efforts are appreciated and there is an opportunity to grow professionally. A great career move!
Bottom of Form