Leading global provider of industrial solutions that support a wide range of industries. These products help protect lives by reducing harmful waste, providing clean water, and making the best use of precious natural resources.
Implement and drives methodology and training on CI and Best Practice initiatives. Monitors and reports the progress/success of each initiative through statistical and visual analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in the uncovering of opportunities to transfer operational excellence from each manufacturing site and/or innovative technologies (including IIoT) to all other manufacturing sites as appropriate.
• Support the roll out of Continuous Improvement & Operational Excellence Programs on a global scale.
• Contribute to large global Capital Expenditure proposals.
• Maintain the methodology for analyzing results related to global CI and Best Practice Programs, propose any identified improvements, supporting and ensuring incremental goals are met by each location.
• Work with the development of CI programs for the purpose of standardizing work for all manufacturing & engineering teams on a global level if possible and logical.
• Monitor and review the Global metrics and CI methods so that local facilities can apply these as they relate to work standards & improvements, customer complaint resolution improvement and an overall decrease in costs related to manufacturing.
• Support and utilize the TPS approach to Continuous Improvement and have consistent programming across all facilities globally.
• Support local CI initiatives and teams in completion of Kaizen & other priority projects.
• Willing and able to travel internationally when required.
BS degree or 5+ years of related experience.