Manages all functions of the job site as it relates to construction; providing hands-on field supervision for site operations including direct supervision of assistants, subcontractors, vendors, craftsmen, and other construction related personnel. Directs trades in the planning, coordination, and execution of work on time and within budget while achieving consistent, high quality standards of workmanship and safety practices.
- Safely manages projects on-site to produce quality workmanship within budget and on schedule
- Ensures all company policies, procedures, and standards are enforced at the project site
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers, subcontractors, and owners
- Understands and maintains most current contract documents
- Maintains an as-built set of drawings onsite
- Ensures installations are consistent with contract documents
- Has knowledge of and understands company’s scope of work for projects
- Plans and supervises the activities of all on-site company employees
- Coordinates and plans the activities of all Century subcontractors
- Collaborates effectively with the Project Manager regarding scheduling, cost control, and resources
- Assumes responsibility for all project safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Four (4) year degree in building construction or related field of study; or two to four years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
- Wood frame experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years of applicable construction experience required.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience within a construction environment.
- Current First Aid, CPR & OSHA Certification preferred.