We are looking for a Construction Project Executive with aviation project experience to join our client in Atlanta, GA to help support our rapidly growing long-term business in the market.
A DIVERSE WORKFORCE MATTERS
What we love most about our client is that at the heart of their business approach is a commitment to cultivating, fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging in the workplace and the communities where they are located and serve. They conduct business with a high degree of honesty, integrity, transparency and strives for an environment where everyone is free to bring their whole self to work each day. Through authentically embracing different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds, our client is creating a stronger and more innovative culture.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE GREAT BENEFITS YOU WILL BE OFFERED
- An competitive salary package, including a bonus
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending
- Stock purchase with guaranteed a match of 1:4 shares, and up to 100% match
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Deferred savings
- Supplemental IRA
- Paid holidays
- Family focused parental leave policy
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the VP of Preconstruction, you will be responsible for providing leadership, management, and direction to ensure the successful outcomes for a large, complex construction projects or for multiple smaller projects. The Project Executive will be responsible for building win/win relationships with the owner, joint venture partners, public agencies, and internal partners.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the safety of all assigned employees and subcontractors to ensure the safe execution of all activities
- Oversee project execution. Manage and ensure compliance for all company and project objectivities, policies, and procedures
- Direct all Project Managers and/ or Superintendents to ensure projects are built on schedule, and within budget
- Build and maintain a high performing team. Plan, organize, and staff key field positions
- Resolve issues, detect potential issues, and implements Corrective Action Plans
WHAT WE SEEK IN A PROJECT EXECUTIVE
- Extensive experience leading large complex projects (e.g., $20 million+ , but preferably $50 million+).
- Aviation construction experience is a must.
- Thorough understanding of industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Business, or equivalent/applicable degree.
- Strong written, verbal, communication, math, analytical skills.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities.
- Financial management and business building experience
If you believe in your ability to lead successfully in this role, then submit your resume ASAP.