Some Companies are Better than Others… Some Jobs are Better than Others! This is a terrific Company and a wonderful Opportunity to Grow your Career!
We are currently seeking a CMT Office / Lab Manager to run this Construction Materials Testing Office in Lawrenceville, GA.
This role REQUIRES a GA Professional Engineering Liscense (Or ability to Obtain within 6 Months).
The role includes performing and/or supervising laboratory testing of concrete, soil, asphalt, and other construction materials and mix designs according to ASTM procedures.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Profit & Loss for the Office
- Hiring, Training of Lab Technicians and Field Technicians.
- Management of assignments that include conducting and coordinating of a wide variety of expertise on concrete, soil and asphalt, materials testing programs and investigation
- Knowledge of masonry and asphalt laboratory testing procedures is required
- Assist with maintaining GDOT accreditation
- Assist in direct internal audits
- Prepare daily reports and document test results
- Assist project managers and engineers with assignments
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- GA PE License
- 1-20 years of experience in an accredited laboratory
- Laboratory certification or ability to achieve (two to three months) concrete and soil laboratory certification is necessary
- Proficient knowledge of ASTM, AASHTO, ACI test procedures
- Quick learner, hard worker, persistent, energetic, able to get along well with others
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Leadership Skills
APPLY NOW and take your Career to the next level!!