Our Client is looking for the sharpest project managers in the commercial construction industry. Their incredible approach to employee satisfaction, client focus and safe/quality work intensity to their projects put them on a level above all other GCs!
Project Managers have overall responsibility for performance, customer satisfaction through completion. Each PM has profit and performance responsibility for their projects and always has an unlimited level of growth potential.
They are a National company & currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager in Dallas TX who are experienced with design/build process in commercial construction.
- BS in Engineering (Mech / Civil / Structural) or other Construction Related Field
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Proficiency using Procore/Timberline and Microsoft Project or similar PM software
- Coordinate for accurate project estimates
- Work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings
- Oversee the buyout process and the selection of subcontractors
- Overall responsibility for all project & administrative aspects.
- Includes (but not limited to):
- estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation
Their compensation and benefits package not only supports their associates and families & also benefits local communities.
- Performance-based bonus program with unlimited potential (no cap)
- Amazing profit sharing program as well
- 401k with healthy match
- Paid vacation after every milestone of employment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage