The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for coordinating all Nashville jobsite construction operations and supervising all field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget & while promoting a safe workplace environment.
Why you will want to work with this Company:
A Small, Local but very established commercial GC in the Nashville area that has a broad range of clientele and project types. Their portfolio spans from public works, retail, restaurant to light-industrial. However, Their specialty is commercial retail new/renovation construction.
They work with dozens of businesses and organizations in middle Tennessee & greater US that are building in the Nashville area. From concept to draft plans to a bid proposal, They work hand-in-hand to create the best possible result for any client & use a stable subcontractor workforce to help them accomplish this goal.
They are based in the South Nashville area and have one of the best backlog/pipelines with their progressive, repeat clientele a company could ask for across the Mid-State.
They incentivise their Superintendent to make great income for the exceptional candidate that can manage project schedule & budget to achieve the company project’s goals. The reward is not just financial – they promote a work/life balance that keeps everyone in the office working happy & productive!
* Support the Project Manager by directing the workflow of ongoing projects that is consistent with the project schedule and budget
* Communicate project priorities to subcontractors
* Identify and “problem solve” to maintain the project schedule
* Ensure quality workmanship to conform to plans and specifications
* Create and manage job schedules
* Supervise final punch out
* Capable of reading and interpreting building plans
* Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, and suppliers
* Promote and implement job site safety
* Position may require travel within region as needed.
* Project size varies from TI ($500k-1M) and Ground-up ($1-15M)
* Project types include:
-ground up & -build-out commercial retail/shopping
-ground-up commercial, medical-office, Restaurant, Mixed-Use and other consumer related project types.
* 5+ years of experience with on-site supervision of commercial construction
* Ground-up commercial experience is preferred for projects of $1-3 Million in size.
* Tenant Improvement and Interiors Experience a requirement.
* College degree preferred but not required.
* Reliable transportation preferred but not required (Truck provided if needed)
- Salary (($70k-80k ))
- + HUGE Bonus program paid Per-Project
- + Comprehensive Insurance Plan
- + PTO of 2 weeks Vacation & 7 Holidays
- + 401(k) retirement fund
- + ALL LOCAL Projects (zero travel)
- + Other beneficial attributes for family & personal