Our Client is a full service commercial and personal lines independent agency in need of additional staffing due to their high level of growth based on sound service for their clientele.
This is a fully remote opportunity.
The Position: Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Marketing new and renewal business
- Determine suitability of coverage and determine rates accurately
- Positive consistent interaction with clients and markets
- Prepare renewal and new business applications & proposals
- Identify exposure and recommend appropriate solutions
- Remarket existing business and negotiate with underwriters
- Provide day to day client service
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent relevant experience strongly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years commercial insurance insurance brokerage experience to be considered for this position
- Must possess technical insurance skills relevant to insurance policies and coverage
- Experience servicing commercial clients and knowledge of commercial markets
- Capable of multi-tasking and working multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment – enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Current New York State Property and Casualty license
- Knowledge of Applied TAM Management System experience is preferred.