This Company is one of the Top National Construction firms and is currently seeking a Superintendent that will be responsible for leading Tenant Improvement and/or Adaptive Re-use projects in and around the Southeast / Eastern US region.
As an employee, you would have the opportunity to manage all of the administrative tasks associated with construction and field operations for your project from day one. Their goal will be to empower you in the field and give you, as well as the rest of your Project team, all the tools you’ll need to bring your project to completion on schedule, within budget, and per the project specifications!
They are dedicated to the well-being of our associates and are proud to be consistently recognized as a “Best Place to Work” company. Their compensation and benefits package not only supports their associates and their families but benefits local communities and communities around the world.
- Vehicle allowance, per diem, and living expenses on traveling jobs
- An airplane ticket home every 2 weeks when traveling
- Business expenses and mileage reimbursement
- Unbelievable performance-based Annual bonus program
- Traditional and Roth 401k
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- More detail on interview….
They are one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. They ranked in the Top 10 (out of the top 100) design/build companies in the U.S. and Top 50 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2020.
More importantly, their clients like them, trust them and want to do business with them repeatedly. They are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought them to where they are today.
A PEEK INTO THE POSITION:
- Attend the post-award review meeting to receive project information and details for preplanning before construction
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit
- Assist the project manager in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment and obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples
- More details on interview….
- 5-15 years of construction experience, with at least 5 of those years as a lead superintendent on commercial / industrial jobs
- Willingness to travel Full-Time across the Eastern US.
- Computer skills: proficiency in using Word, Excel, Outlook, and project scheduling programs