- Operation of machines; performs machine start up procedures, basic controls, machine lubrication, and machine operations. Understands material requirements/types and performs product handling procedures.
- Verify conformance of product in accordance with quality plans (i.e., using visual inspection techniques, microscopes, micrometers, automated measuring instruments, tool maker’s scope, pin gages, drop gages and concentricity gages).
- Understands the fundamentals of the quality management system.
- Reads and interprets drawings. Understands defect types, sorting and lot control procedures.
- Performs work in accordance with traveler and work instructions.
- Performs technical end of shift duties, end of job tear down and housekeeping procedures.
- Must have CNC Turning experience (open to a variety of machines).
- We have Machinist positions available from Entry level or Sr. Level (Multiple Openings)
Basic-level position learning to follow procedures for operation of machines
and inspection of product.
Previous levels IV, V, VI
Intermediate-level position that is capable of performing tool changes and
adjustments and demonstrates basic troubleshooting skills and techniques.
Previous levels VII, VIII
Advanced-level position able to set up machines independently and is capable
of handling advanced troubleshooting skills and techniques.
Previous levels IX, X
Master-level position with advanced troubleshooting skills and techniques on
multiple types of machines. Establishes methods of manufacturing. Best-in class performer, leader, and direction-setter for the work area.