• 3 or more years Swiss CNC Set-up experience (Star, Citizen or Tsugami) with complex, small, tight tolerance parts required
• Experience in Dental or Medical device preferred but not needed.
• Experience working in ISO environment preferred.
• Ability to independently and successfully set up multiple jobs.
• Formal machining training/education is preferred.
• Solid shop math skills required.
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
• Understanding of GD&T, tooling, machine operation and G&M codes required.
• Understanding of inspection methods required.
• Programming skills preferred.
• Ability to work safely and follow detailed work instructions required
• Good attendance and ability to work efficiently to achieve business goals required
• Must be available to work overtime as needed, including weekends if required
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
• Must have own tools
Positions are available on all shifts.
Relocation assistance available.