CNC Programmer / Machinist
The primary responsibilities of the CNC Lathe Programmer are:
- Calculate and set machine controls for factors such as speed, feed, and depth of cut and cutting method
- Load machine programs and performs setup tasks including tool setting and program verification
- Create and compile necessary documents to aid setting up machines
- Integrate work with Engineering, Production, Quality, Purchasing, and Scheduling Departments to ensure a smooth flow of quality products through the factory
- Fanuc of Siemens controller experiience preferred.
- 8 CNC Multi Spindled machines and 3 Swiss CNC Machines.
- Supervisory experience is a plus.
- 3+ years experience writing CNC programs in a machining environment
- Ability to complete hands on setups and/or troubleshoot setup issues with operator
- Demonstrates proficiency with CAD (solid modeling) and CAM software.