*Programming & Set up CNC Milling Machines to perform multiple machining and cutting operations.
* Familiar with Cad/Cam software (currently use FeatureCam)
* When necessary, takes corrective action and adjusts offsets to produce part within spec limits.
* Works under the general direction of the department supervisor with minimum supervision.
* Must be able to make changes to machine offsets and replace worn or broken tooling
* Responsible to assist with program management
* Properly document required information on work orders.
* Visually inspects parts for defects at prescribed intervals.
* To periodically make all required quality checks.
* Read and understand written work instructions.
* Instruct others on the setup and operation of the machine.
* Participates in team meetings and works well with team members.
* Actively participates in continuous improvement activities to assist team in meeting goals related to quality, cost, delivery, safety and morale.
* Learn and employ basic computer skills used to complete work orders
* Experience reading blueprints and using precision gauging equipment, such as micrometers and calipers.