As Cloud Data Architect in Analytics & Insights group, you will be working as a core member to build next gen Data and Analytics solutions for the Telecom & Technology Customers
• As a Senior Data Engineering & Cloud Data Architect , need to bring in thought leadership and industry trends to advise and consult customer for Data Estate modernization/migration and transformative solutions
• Provide large scale enterprise data architecture solutions expertise in RFI/RFP Responses/Solution defense and proactive proposals primarily on Cloud,
• Strong experience at least on one of the clouds be it MS Azure, Google cloud or AWS
• Understands and considers all pertinent options in terms of data architecture in the areas of data extraction from client internal and external business systems, and ingestion in cloud, engineering data pipelines, data hubs, data warehousing, and data lakes
• Reviews proposals, develops PoCs, and provides effort estimates as per project needs
• Provide oversight to data architecture solution implementation, with ability to guide a team of data engineers on projects and groom resources on the same
• Build and standardize data architecture solution with frameworks, utilities, templates, and other demonstrable assets based on industry demand and client opportunities.
• At least 10+ years of experience as a Data Architect in Cloud and otherwise preferably working for Telecom and Technology customers
• Must have executed at least 2 large programs on data estate modernization, leading data architecture teams to construct an integrated enterprise level solution. Experience working on business analytics project will be an added plus.
• Experience with big data technologies such as Teradata, Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Spark and Scala
• Strong background in Data warehousing and data modeling, designing and architecting data hubs, data lakes, and data marts. Design and architecture considerations for real-time vs batch data orchestration.
• Excellent understanding and experience of data architecture concepts, approaches, strategies, implementation methodologies, migration, RESTful framework, Data pipelines etc.
• Customer engagement with strong communication, presentation, and articulation skills.
• Team player with ability to work in a dynamic environment.
• BTech/BE/B.Sc (Computer Sciences) or MS/MCA is required