The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field staff. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient’s plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patients needs. Great promote from with in opportunity too!
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aids and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient’s medical or mental condition to the physician and the Director
- Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosys, medications, procedures and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long term therapeutic goals
2 years Home health or Hospice Experiences 1 year supervisor