TITLE: Clinical Staff Pharmacist
LOCATION: Grangeville, ID
Are you considering a career change?
Looking for a smaller area where the population is around 50K that offers a low cost of living and plenty of activities in the area but is within a few hours of several large cities.
Position is located in a beautiful area of Idaho that offers around 400 miles of River and has been rated as a Top Outdoor area to live in.
So if you enjoy fishing, hunting, cycling, walking, running or golf then this would be a great place to reside.
With a 50K population the area still remains peaceful and quaint while having several stores for retail shopping, medical facilities and much more.
Below is the details of the position.
What they are looking for:
• Must be a graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy & be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Idaho.
• Prefer 1 year or more of hospital pharmacy experience.
• Will consider new grads.
Hours and Compensation potential:
• Position is full time, mix of day evening shift(6am-4:30pm, 7am-5:30pm, 12:30pm-11:30pm) with a weekend rotation.
• The range on the position is between $94K-$124K depending on experience.
• The facility will offer a full benefit package including a sign-on bonus of 10K.
What you will be doing:
As a Clinical/Staff pharmacists you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact as an integral part of our hospital pharmacy team.
•Will interact with patients, their significant others, and health care team members while maintaining professional standards in serving patients of all ages.
•Will provide prescribed medications, drugs (including chemotherapy) and other supplies as needed for appropriate patient care according to professional standards and practices.
•Will transcribe physician prescriptions and medications orders into the EHR system to generate a label for medication distribution
•Will act as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary department personnel.
•Will display ownership and accountability by treating patients, their caregivers, and co-workers with care and respect
•Will assist in the orientation and development of new staff/students in cooperation with the staff development coordinator or supervisor
•Will conduct lectures and in-services for physicians and other hospital personnel as requested in an organized manner to meet the needs of the audience
• The position reports to the Director of Pharmacy and the hospital is around 150 beds and is a Level 3 Trauma, Level 2 Nusery and Level 2 Stoke Center
• Work alongside 19 FTE’s(consisting of Pharmacist, Oncology Pharmacy Manager and Pharmacy Technicians).
• Systems currently using(Medi-tech and Omnicell). Department does 60-80K doses/month.